NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 3, 2015

Trying To Climb This Wall ...

Hi.

How are you?

Look, yes yes yes, I knowwww I keep saying that I'll blog more and yet I just keep on NOT blogging. I know that. Okay. I know, I know. Believe me, I know.

It's not that I am abandoning this blog. No, far from it.

I just can't find the time. I just can't force myself, what with my busy work schedule and spending time with the kids and my podcast and everything else, to sit down and write. I just can't. And it's not a case of writer's block. No, it's more than that. It's bigger. It's like there's this invisible wall in front of me and it's aaaaaaabsolutely stopping me from writing right now. I don't know what it is or why. But the wall is there and I can't get thru it.

So.

So this is me trying to climb OVER the wall.

Hi.

How are you?

I'm good, I guess. battling a bit of depression brought on by a million little things. Trying not to cut. Focusing on the things I can control and trying not to worry about the things that I can't control. That's easier typed than done, you know? And that might have something to do with the lack of posts here, that and I just can't. No time. Wall. You know.

My awesome movie podcast, The Pope on Film, is going wonderfully and you should listed to it. We just recorded episode 35 and that's pretty amazing. Good for us. And the show keeps exceeding my expectations. It's funny and entertaining and filled with good discussions and useless facts and a whole bunch of surprises. It's damn good. You should listen.

I'll try and post a free movie a bit later.

I'm trying to climb that wall.

No comments: