NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Screenshots Of Glitches In My "Simpsons Tapped Out" Game ...

I've been playing the mobile game "Simpsons Tapped Out" since prrrretty much it's debut.

And sure, I haven't played it NON-STOP since then, owing to a number of stretches of months where it was just too much (or I was bored) but I've still played for a long ass time. I am currently a hard earned level 54, my rich neighborhood has almost earned me Springfield Lake, my Krustyland amusement park is pretty big, and my monorail system is almost complete.

And I'm assuming that most of you will have no idea what the hell I'm talking about there. But those of you who DO may possibly be a wee bit impressed.

Anyways, there's a damn lot of glitches that happen when I'm playing. They appear randomly for a few seconds and then leave. But I find these odd little cell phone burps to be strangely beautiful in their own way, so I've been screenshotting as much of them as I can.

Here's a few recent-ish ones ...

Also, I play a lot, so if you're looking for a Simpsons Tapped Out friend, my screen name is "edwood316."

That is all.

No comments: