NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

YES YES YES, I'm Still Alive ...

Hi.

It's me. Steve.

And yes, I am still alive.

So.

Let me try to catch you up ...

First and foremost, I am now officially a manager at my job. I am the receiving manager. I'm in charge of the back. I have been in charge of receiving for about a month and a half now. Lots of heavy lifting. Lots of hard work. Big, full boxes, 35-50 pound boxes. The work is non-stop and it's very difficult. In fact, I've lost ten pounds working back there. It's been the greatest diet that I never asked for.

But I've been working Saturdays as well. I told them that I would do the position, it was a last second thing, only if I could still do storytime and they accommodated me, which is nice. It's nice to be a manager. Heck, I've been with the company for over 15 years now, so it's finally nice to have a modicum of respect, you know.

It's only temporary, tho, this new position. They DID offer the position to me full time. That was a recent development. But I don't think I'm going to take it. I'm not sure. The work is good and it would be nice to get off the floor. But I just miss my kids section.

My podcast is doing amazingly well. We have been podcastng for over a year now and we just uploaded episode 54 and it's the first episode to have video of us recording the podcast in the youtube version of the show. Or at least there's video of me. We're also experimenting with this new Periscope app which allows us to live stream parts of the show to people all over the world. So we're really pushing the boundaries, which is good.

Plus, the show is just damn funny.

Here's a link to our Stitcher page so you can listen to it without having iTunes. Yeah. We have a Stitcher.

I like episode 53 in particular. We cover the seventies kung fu movie Crippled Avengers and, more importantly, we spend about an hour deconstructing the lyrics to the song Bust A Move by Young MC and it's goddamn hilarious.

Anyway, here' a bunch of recent pictures. Enjoy ...

I'll try to post every once in a blue moon.

I promise.

No comments: