NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Steve's Top Ten Songs ...

I'm back, you guys. I am back once again.

And THIS time around I thought I'd do another in a series of fairly popular posts, which is why I also brought some free music for your punk ass.

Pretty sweet, right?

So here, lets do this already. These are the most played songs on my phone as of right now. And a few of them are free for you to download. Free music downloads. You're welcome ...

1) Sonny Chiba: I Hate Punks Worse Than Anything

2) Scott Walker: 30th Century Man

3) Hamilton (Original Broadway Soundtrack): My Shot

4) The Blue Jean Committee: Catalina Breeze

5) David Bowie: Hallo Spaceboy

6) The Mountain Goats: Heel Turn 2

7) Sifl and Olly: Motherfucking Pie

8) Frank Sinatra: Summer Wind

9) Community: Troy and Abed In The Morning

10) Adam WarRock: After the Credits Scene

Good stuff.

Real good stuff.

No comments: