NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Super Go Baby Time (But Whennnnn????) ...

Well, having a viral Facebook post and a wildly popular blog post about how my local K-Mart is going to shit sure was fun. My blog has been viewed well over 13,000 times in the last two days. That might not seem big numbers to you but just take into account the fact that my blog was seen a little over 14,000 times last MONTH! As in, the entirety of the last month!

So yeeeeaaaah, this is kiiiiiinda big for me here.

Now I've got myself a little viral thing happening for myself here. It's neat. It's fun to see the stats go up and up and up on my dashboard. That's a really fun time waster and Wood know I need thing that waste time right now.

Sadly, tho, I'm up to my elbows with angry blog comments about how "racially offensive" I am to white people, which is ridiculous. Only in America can a latino get attacked and accused of being racist for pointing out a t-shit that's racially insensitive to latinos. It's sad. I'm deleting a crapload of comments from people angry with me for calling people rednecks. I'd feel bad about that were it not for the fact that as a brown skinned man living in the town of Racist, Oklahoma I'm constantly treated like shit by white people for the crime of not being white enough.

So sorry not sorry.

Redneck redneck redneck.

STRANGE ASIDE: HERE'S SOME FREE MUSIC FOR YOU ...

Gary young: Am I Insane?
Billy Joel: Pressure
The White Stripes: Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me?
Common Rider: Cool This Madness Down
Barenaked Ladies: Fight The Power

So!

Lets try to forget about how much K-Mart is in decline and focus on the REALLY IMPORTANT thing here, this goddamn kid that won't come out of my wife's freaking womb!

The Shawnee hospital, which everyone tells us is shit, told us the baby was due on the 5th. No baby. The pregnancy app we've been using told us that the baby was due on the 8th. No damn baby.

Now it's the freaking 14th!!!!

WHAT THE HELL, BABY?!?!

Now there's an added ticking clock to this equation because there's a bunch of things right on the horizon ...

First off, my wife's birthday is this Thursday. We joked that the baby would wait for her birthday to come out but then we all laughed that off because there was NO WAY the baby would wait THAT LONG right?

RIGHT???

Secondly, I go back to work this Saturday. I have a freaking storytime and everything. I work Saturday, have Sunday off, and then I am the acting receiving manager while the clean cut, straight shooting buckaroo that I share the job with is going camping or something. He's going on vacation, is what I'm trying to say here. And that means that in just a small number of days I am going to be thrown riiiiiiiiight back into the middle of lifting 40lb boxes and covering everyone's breaks.

So nowwwwww I, sadly, nervously, have to possibly come to terms with the fact that my two weeks of vacation time, that I took so that we could HAVE A BABY, was poorly timed and a bit of a freaking waste. I mean, I might go back to work having NOT HAD THE BABY! And I absolutely HATE TO go back to work here! They need me. They're on a skeleton screw enough as it is. I can't just up and take an INDEFINITE leave of absence here. I absolutely, positively, 100% neeeeeeeeeed to go back.

Dammit.

The clock is ticking, baby.

Whenever you're ready to come out.

No comments: