NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Comments ...

I turned off the comments for a while.

I have a newborn baby. I have kids getting ready for school. I am working three times as hard as usual at work. I just had some serious dental work done. I'm working on a television show. And I am working hard on my awesome, offensive podcast.

I have a very busy life.

The last thing I need is to be attacked by dumbass fucking rednecks who can't take a fucking joke.

The K-Mart near my house is shit. I wrote a review because I thought it was funny. If you don't like it, white people, then tough fucking shit. It's my goddamn blog.

No comments: